Saturday, June 23, 2007

1st Week Of Holiday!

The first week of holiday for me was rather bad.I went on a school trip to malaysia with the accompany of a few teachers namely mr koh,mr paul,ms ho and mrs lee.the trip was fun and enjoyable but something bad happened to me that u(ms chin)would have knew it long ago.after the trip,it was 29th at night and within a blink of eyes,it was 1st june and i had to go for my NPCC ATC camp which was held at puala ubin.
The camp was very tiring and tough.despite that,we had learnt alot of things there like leadership,teamwork and to have perserverance.the camp was until the 3rd of june.After the camp,was when to central macdonalds to have a feast as we had not eat any good food for the past two days and was dying to drink soft drinks.I hurried back home aterwards to attend a dinner with my relative to celebrate his birthdayThats about it for the first week of the holiday.