Saturday, June 23, 2007

2nd Week Of Holiday!

As for the second week of the holiday,i had another camp again.after my NPCC camp,i rested at home for a few days and i when to filbert hse to pay a visit as his eys was injured.He just had an operation when i was away in camp.On the 8th,i when for my church's confirmation camp till the 11th .The camp was four days and isort of enjoyed myself and know more about god.I tried to focus during the camp and pray to be a better son,student and to score better grades.
DUring the camp,i made some new friends and some caring youths helping out there.The food during the camp was considered not bad!they were prepared by some aunties there.They even had a parent meeting session which i am not aware of what they had told the parents which include my parents too!Personally.i think the camp is a learning experience for me and i will galdly want to participate in those camps again!